- Teacher Information:
- School Information:
- Photographer Information:
- Grade (if student)
- Age (if student)
- Photograph Details: (For judging purposes, please do not include any personal information in the title or description that will identify the student or school. Personal information may be removed prior to judging.)
- Photograph Title
- Year Photograph Taken
- Description of Photograph
- Provide relevant information about the subject and/or location of the photograph. Do not include any information that will identify the student or school.
- Explain how your photograph relates to this year's contest theme, "HUMANITY."
- Is there anything else you would like the contest judges to know?
- List the keywords that best represent your photograph.
- Has the image been digitally edited with software? Yes or No. If yes, please explain.
After completing all sections of the form, you will be asked to certify and submit the entry by clicking a box, By clicking the box, you are agreeing that you have collected signed releases which provide the following:
I hereby grant CCETC the right to use submitted photos and the photographer’s name in various media formats for an unlimited amount of time.
- I understand and agree that use of such photos will be without any compensation to me.
- A model release has been obtained for every recognizable person in the photograph.
- All photographs become the property of CCETC who shall license the images under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless CCETC and its authorized representatives from any and all actions, claims, damages, costs, or expenses, including attorney’s fees, which relate to or arise out of any use of these photographs as specified above.
Please download the CaliforniaStreaming Photo Contest Release Form, obtain the necessary signatures and keep the signed copy for your records before submitting the entry form.